Forum Discussion

thegirlshel
New Contributor
17 days ago

HORRIBLE SERVICE

WORST SERVICE EVER. I have been living here 3 years and the internet has never been consistently good not even once. I work from home and have expensive electronics I’m not even able to use because of the internet. Service is always going out, there’s constant “maintenance” being done too often, internet is always shutting on and off. Why do ya’ll offer people “high speed” if it’s never working? It’s all a money scheme to try to get you to pay more for better internet and it never gets better. Nobody is ever able to help no matter how much you pay or what you do. Now that my area is finally allowing Verizon, we will be switching ASAP. Please do not get Cox if you want good, realizable, working internet. Waste of money and time. Can’t wait until I switch!!!

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing area disruptions. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing, outages, or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Thank you.