New Contributor
7 years ago

Bills double and triple charged

My bill for April is $209.78

On April 2nd I paid $209.78

On April 10th my bill for April was still $209.78

thinking something went wrong because I still owed $209.78

On April 10th I paid an additional $209.78

my bill is due on April 25th and I'm getting a notice that my current balance is $209.78

I checked with my bank and April 2nd I owed, was charged and paid out $209.78

April 10th I still owed, was charged and paid out $209.78

my bill was due on April 25th and after paying out the bill twice, My balance is a day overdue and I owe guess how much?... $209.78

according to the phone call to the COX help line I made, even though the bill was paid on the 2nd and on the 10th these two payments have been charged and cleared out of my bank account two weeks ago.

It's now the 26th and the bill has been paid twice two weeks ago and I have an overdue bill of $209.78...

Im being told to "Ignore it, it will update itself and it will go away soon"

Shouldn't it have cleared off and have gone away two weeks ago when the money was payed out and taken away from my bank account on the 2nd or the 10th?????

• Hi A.A. Gabriel, This forum is primarily intended for the discussion of technical issue among peers. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with this post, your full name and complete address. Maria L. Cox Support Forum Moderator