Forum Discussion

CotyM
Visitor II
3 days ago

Consistent Network Outages in my area over the last few weeks/months

I am seriously at a lost for words here. My service has been dropping substantially over the past few weeks. Multiple times a day on some occasions and before anyone comes saying it's on my end. I get the handy little "an outage has been detected in your area, we are working hard to resolve it" text message. I go hours without resolution (2 to 4 hours roughly) each time. What is going on with your infrastructure? I get updates and maintenance are needed from time to time but someone clearly has this misconfigured...one I hear back from a competitor, I am moving services. Been a Cox customer for 15 years but no one wants to answer my questions or phone calls. It's sad, truly.

Sincerely,

A very frustrated customer 

6 Replies

• Hello. I'm sorry that you find yourself in an outage. If you need assistance please reach out to us at Cox.help@cox.com.

Thank you,

Cox Forum Moderator

• I’m in the same boat. This is the 3rd outage I have experienced since I got back in town Thursday. What’s going on? 

agoncalves7
    New Contributor II

This happens to me almost everyday the past few months. I just changed providers I will never go with Cox again. Saturday can’t come soon enough until I ship back all my equipment. Awful service.