Forum Discussion

dogpance
New Contributor
24 days ago

Constant Outages Mesa.

Cox please figure what is going on. Im tired of waking up for work and having no internet connection. Then trouble shooting via COX app instructions to no success. Speaking with a technician that only knows how to say 'sorry for your inconvenience' or 'request a tech'. Getting gaslit into thinking you dont know how a power cord into the router works. Constant suggestions of a tech visit to charge you an extra 75$ to your bill if he finds no issue in your home. When you know for sure what a kinked cord looks like. The 5 outage this month. My condolences for customers that rely on Cox Internet for their work income. You will actively lose money staying with cox due to unexplained outages.

• Hello, I am very sorry you’ve not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

dogpance
      New Contributor

Just do your job. Im sure i'm not the only one with outages at this very moment. Just work on that instead of probing my personal info on a not secured site.

Joel777
      New Contributor III

I so sorry is getting to old, I'm tired of hearing it.

DannyS

Hello, the purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need for someone to look into your account personally due to the connection issues you have expressed.  We can definitely assist you with this.  Please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com anytime for assistance.  We are always happy to help. 

dogpance
    New Contributor

Cox do not attempt to lock this discussion and let the customers speak freely on this so called "forum".

AllisonL

Hello Dogpance. Your business is highly valued, and we deeply regret the inconvenience caused by the repeated outages. We acknowledge that outages can be frustrating. Our team is committed to addressing them as swiftly as possible, although some outages may be outside our control. Should you encounter any service issues currently, we invite you to contact us at cox.help@cox.com for additional assistance.

Joel777
        New Contributor III

If our business is highly valued, them fix your fing problemd and not blow smoke up our asse. Sorry only is getying old

Joel777
    New Contributor III

I'm having tje same poblems, they wamt to say your modem is out datedm. Whem thier service is out dated. They need to upgrade there bandwitj in all complaing areas. Ask for lack of service credits, if not go with another service provider. I'm geting to change myself

Joel777
    New Contributor III

Cox has high rates. but is to cheap to imcrese bandwift to meet demand.