Forum Discussion

samhampton99
New Contributor
2 years ago

Greedy Garbage Company

does anyone else feel like Cox needs to make all their plans Unlimited ? I mean the majority of most internet and cell phone companies are Unlimited, When i used to have Suddenlink(Optimum) i paid $80 for 1gbps and unlimited data. and the speeds were very reliable. i pay $70 for 150mbps and a data Cap i seem to go over every month. and the fact they want to charge for extra data is stupid to me. I feel like cox is just here to rip people off they’re super money hungry. i would give 0 stars if i could. GO FULLY UNLIMITED FOR NO EXTRA COST. you guys would get more customers for your greedy pockets making more money anyway. 

1 Reply

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

This is a technical forum for users to help users. If you want to leave a review, try DSLReports.

With that said, I too feel like the bandwidth cap is a money grab. I am lucky enough though to live in a area where the cap isn't enforced. I assume there are no fiber competition where you live. When I moved I specifically looked for a place that had fiber competition so I didn't have to pay for the unlimited package.