Forum Discussion

Nwa200981
New Contributor
23 days ago

Horrible cust service

Obviously my satisfaction is not important to this company. They disconnect chat when i tell the truth. I have outages way too often for a “ premium service” i pay a premium price for glitchy service and outages often. I am not happy and the fact that Cox has outsourced their cust service tells me they don’t care about the happiness of their customers. They don’t want to actually deal with us or hear from us. So we talk to people in India. 👏👏👏 great job Cox

tefish15
    New Contributor

Agreed! The service is atrocious and customer service is terrible! We’ve had them do several re-sets, engineers out to the house to fix it, they even replaced our cables outside of the house and left them unburied for months. We pay way too much to not even be able to watch five minutes without it glitching and turning black. I had to watch the Olympics on my phone because we couldn’t get more than 20 seconds without it glitching. It is so frustrating! Neighborhood just put in AT&T fiber and I will be switching, the second it is available. 

DRVEGAS
      Valued Contributor

I have the same issue with constant disconnects.  It must have disconnected about 20 times today already.

wamacree72
    New Contributor II

They are HORRIBLE. I'm in the same outage as you, had a similar credit experience last night, taking another run at them now and getting nowhere. I WANT MY INTERNET. I may even go to the store in person, since I can't work or do anything else. 

• Hello,  I apologize for the experience you have had Our Cox forums are for our customers to ask questions about and get help with the technical aspects of our service.  We will be glad to assist you one-on-one please reach out to us privately our email address is cox.help@cox.com Please include your full street address and a link to your forum post in your email.

Greg