Forum Discussion

kevindx
New Contributor
4 years ago

LOSE PROMOTION ! COX agent cancelled my order

My current internet service is $110/month, when I see a promotion which can reduce the bill to $80 per month ($30 off!!), without service change. I submitted an order, but it force me to setup pro installation with $100 charge. Online chat agent told me to submit it first and call in to cancel the appointment after receive the Order Confirmed email.

When called in to cancel the appointment, the agent cancel my entire order along with my promotion, now I am unable to see the promotion under my account! No service change, no bill cut off, no promotion!! What are you doing COX?!

I feel disappointed, and still hold online, waiting for their response!

kevindx
    New Contributor

And they said it's me who cancel the order! Seriously? Why my self cancelled my promotion? 

JonathanJ
      Former Moderator
      @kevindx

The purpose of the Cox Apps Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to Cox applications, including the Contour iPad application, Cox TV Connect, and Cox Mobile Connect with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account-specific issues or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
      Cox Moderator