Forum Discussion

schroerexpenses
New Contributor
5 months ago

Outage of 3 days!

We are about to go into our 4th day without internet. I contacted Cox the evening of day 1 and was ignored thru messenger after being told they were looking into it. I contacted Cox on day 2. I was told this was planned maintenance.  When I asked why we weren't informed prior to doing this planned maintenance,  he said the outage notification was my notice. Ha! Ya, that notification came after I signed up for text updates to keep me informed after the service had already been out for a day. I proceeded to ask for credit for time we have no service and the guy tried to upsell my internet plan! I called him out on it and he still never Informed me of anything useful. Now, day 3 I contact Cox and am told they will see what is going on and of course, the connection is lost. I just want transparency! The amount paid for internet only is just ridiculous! And these days, everything runs on internet connections. We have cameras down, tvs down, watering system down. I am looking for a new provider. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  •  

I'm truly sorry to hear you've been without service so long. I'd really like to investigate further. Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com, or message us on Facebook or Twitter with your full name and address.

Thank you.