Forum Discussion

Susan_Thorpe
New Contributor
5 years ago

Tech Support

I waited on hold for 38 minutes yesterday, put through by the "Loyalty Supervisor", and when the tech finally answered she could not hear me although I could hear her quite plainly. I have been trying to resolve this issue for several weeks now.  My internet was going in and out and everytime I got hold of one of your techs (after getting disconnected 5 times!!! and never a call back) I get a different answer.  The last one told me I need a new modem although this one is only 4 years old supposedly and I do not use the internet all that much, live alone, and do no gaming.  Now I really want some answers even though my internet connection has been just fine now for several days. I do not want it to go out again at some crucial time. Loyalty Supervisor told me that the last tech who told me a red light on the modem does NOT mean my modem needs replaced. ??????????????  Any techs out there who really know technical issues??????????????

bearone2
    Contributor III

your modem is probably on the way out...call the modem mfg about the red light!!