Forum Discussion

Brennanv_33
New Contributor
12 months ago

Terrible connectivity issues

My monthly payment for services is not cheap however this is the 3rd straight day I've been dealing with network outages. It's been much the same for the past month. I don't understand how just about everyday around midday the service goes out.

• Hi Brennanv, I understand your concerns regarding intermittent service issues. I value your business and want to provide you with reliable service. My kids and I depend on the internet for work and school, and I imagine that your family has similar needs. I can help! I'd like to take a closer look at your connectivity issues to see if these are individual issues or perhaps part of an area outage. So that I can further assist you, please email my team at cox.help@cox.com. I'll get to the bottom of this for you!

bca421
    New Contributor

Moved from WI this summer to a Scottsdale community that is only set up for Cox. Inquired with other providers, including AT&T Air, but Cox is my only option. I asked Cox customer service if changing to a more expensive plan would help avoid the daily outages but they explained that and outage is an outage, regardless of plan. It is a helpless feeling that my only provider option does not provide a consistent or quality service. I feel your pain.

StephanieS

bca421

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having so much trouble with our services.  That's not what I like to hear.  Please send an email to cox.help@cox.com and include your full name, address and a link to this forums post.  I want to look into this for you.

Stephanie S.

Cox Forums Support Moderator