Forum Discussion

npaquet72
New Contributor II
2 years ago

Why is my internet going down 3-4x a week?

Why am I paying $130.00 for internet service I'm only able to use half the week? This is utter BS! I'm so sick of the s**t internet! Cox that's exactly what you suck! 

Dedebutler
    New Contributor

Same here. I work from home and keep having to go in into downtime because of the service outages. It's ridiculous!

ColleenD

Dedebutler, I work from home too, so I understand how important a reliable connection is. I'd love to help. Please email your full name and complete street address and a description of your trouble to cox.help@cox.com so I can look at this for you. 

• hello, npaquet72.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your wifi. I know service issues can be frustrating and I'd like to help. This doesn't sound like something our forum community can help with. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or by email at cox.help@cox.com.  Please include your account info such as your full name and complete street address in your message along with details of the trouble you are having and a link to this forum thread. 

stacy627
    New Contributor

I agree the last 2 weeks the internet has been doing this. I have contacted cox several times. Each time they tell me it is fine only to go to my account to see. Your area is having an outage. Getting really old cox. As much as the service is out cox will be costing people their jobs. So then they can pay our bills when we do. Not sure why cox internet is not so reliable.