Forum Discussion

Emmanuez
New Contributor
11 days ago

Wth

What’s with the constant outages?  Do we get some sort of refund or do I have to change internet providers?

Jager
    New Contributor

Every day for the last 4 days. Time to start shopping an internet provider who can actually provide internet 

AllisonL

Hi Jager. I'm truly sorry to hear of your ongoing trouble with your services. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com for further support. 

nellieih37
        New Contributor II

COX isn’t going to do a **bleep** thing to help you 

Tkealle
      New Contributor II

Was this a planned outage?  Is this an outage all over the city or certain areas?

• Hi Emmanuez,

Please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com with your first/last name and we can review your account for any potential adjustments related to any area outages.

Tkealle
    New Contributor II

It’s a little concerning when you rely on the internet for so much and it’s not very reliable.  This is probably the third time in the past three months that we have had issues and we have a lot of stuff on it that we rely on for safety and security.  So this is very concerning to me.  Not only can I not watch tv after I get off work at night, but I can’t count on my home being secure because I can’t count on my internet to provide me continued connection.  But wait.  They want their money and take it on time.  I have smoke detectors that are powered by the network and without them they can’t notify the fire department.  My security system can’t notify the police or medical.  God forbid if something should happen to my family and we need assistance.  I am definitely looking into other options.