Forum Discussion

DRVEGAS
Valued Contributor
2 months ago

Can't access my voicetools

Why can't I access my voicetools today 🤔 

• We're sorry, our web site is currently undergoing maintenance.

This web site is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working to complete the maintenance as quickly as possible. Once the maintenance work is completed, this website will resume its full functionality.

Please know that our employees are working to quickly complete the maintenance operations and restore your services. Thank you for your patience.

35 Replies

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

07/11/2024   If you've kept a browser tab open (even for a non-Cox website) since the last time you signed into a Cox website without signing out (including this Forums website), you can access any other Cox website without an additional sign in. (1)  That's good and bad.  The good is it allows quicker access to other Cox websites that require authentication.  (Cox would lose a sign-in race with every other online service I use).  The bad is someone else could access your Cox account if you leave your computer unattended with any browser tab open and you didn't sign out before leaving the Cox website.  When not in a secure location, you should always sign out from Cox or close all browser tabs before leaving your computer unattended.

(1) After returning to Forums while signed into Cox from another website, "Sign In" must be clicked once to alert Forums that you're already signed but you aren't redirected to the sign in page.

CurtB
      Valued Contributor III

It's working for me.  With the wait for Cox's vendor to fix Voice Tools sometimes measured in months, a two-day fix is silver medal time (better than expected, but room for improvement).  They need to remember what they did for the next time it happens and go for the gold.

The_Cats
    New Contributor

I'm in a login loop with the "intercept" message of "You Bill has Changed" page. Regardless what I check on that oage it just loops back to login and then back to "Bill has Changed" page. I called into support ( person was in Arizona) and they say they were able to get to Voicetools. Is the a "Regional Thing" - COX website is moving to the Cloud - The Cloud has Caching issues. I'm in San Diego, CA. Support said they would submit a "Ticket" and someone would get back to me in 48 hours.

DRVEGAS
      Valued Contributor

A lot of people are having this same issue.  I chatted them and they said that they are working on the website problems.  🤞

DRVEGAS
    Valued Contributor

We're sorry, our web site is currently undergoing maintenance.

This web site is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working to complete the maintenance as quickly as possible. Once the maintenance work is completed, this website will resume its full functionality.

Please know that our employees are working to quickly complete the maintenance operations and restore your services. Thank you for your patience.

• Still doing it, 7/10/24 9:45pm PDT.  After clicking on voice tools it continuously loops back to sign-in screen.  Has been doing it all day.  Last time it did this it took 4 months to be able to access my call history and I lost a few.  As a result I now download it daily - - so I'm current as of yesterday.

DorisM

Hi, there.  Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com so we can obtain account details and review further.

Thank you.

CurtB
        Valued Contributor III

DorisM   This individual described the same issue that's been reported by multiple users.  Just curious... Why do you need account details from someone experiencing a known issue that's been escalated to a "UN" ticket?  If more users reporting an issue will expedite a solution, by all means, let us know.  Everyone experiencing this issue should contact cox.help@cox.com and maybe their vendor will increase their effort to fix it.

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

DRVEGAS   Yes, the inability to sign in to Voice Tools is on-going, but it's been escalated with ticket UNO00003811228 for an issue that affects multiple customers.  Attempts to sign in now generate the following notification:

Cox's vendor is historically slow to fix issues with Voice Tools.  So, it could be a while.

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

Allan   There's no error message.  It just loops back to the "Cox Sign In Intercept" page and repeatedly displays "We're signing you in...". 

DRVEGAS
      Valued Contributor

Curt B:  is this still happening on your end?

Allan

Please make sure to delete cookies and site data for the cox.com website. Also, please try to access the site with a different browser as well. 

DRVEGAS
        Valued Contributor

It's looping using a different web browser as well 

• Hello. Are you getting any error messages when you attempt to access the voice tools? 

DRVEGAS
      Valued Contributor

There is no error messages it just keeps looping back to the login page but if I use the app I can login but I still can't access the voicetools.

ChrisJ2

I'm so sorry for the issue. We're aware of the problem with voice tools and are working towards a resolution. At this time, there is no estimated time of repair. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. 

DRVEGAS
      Valued Contributor

I wasn't able to get a dial tone and my phone number said it was not in service as well but now it's working again (I think) 🤞

DRVEGAS
      Valued Contributor

We're sorry, our web site is currently undergoing maintenance.

Now I'm getting this 👆