Forum Discussion

patherton
New Contributor
16 days ago

Messed up channels

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing mixed up channels?! I noticed StartTV channel is actually airing MeTV - literally, that is the icon in the lower corner of the show that’s airing. Of course, the online Cox TV menu, still shows the StartTV programming schedule, but that is not what is appearing. I then went and located the MeTV channel, and it is also showing MeTV, but with different episodes. Is anyone else finding mixed up channels? I have not gone through every single channel, so I’m not sure if this is happening on other stations at least on my end

7 Replies

jcloud50
    New Contributor

Yes we are having the same issue. After removong power from my box it showed Start TV for about 2 minutes then reverted to ME TV. I checked and the same issue occurs on my phone using Contour. The really odd thing is I show 2 ME TV CHANNELS, ONE ON CH 56, ONE ON CH 93. However the programming that shows on the ME TV that shows up on Start TV does not correlate to either of them. Currently one shows The Rifleman should be playing, the other Streets of San Francisco. What shows is Adam 12! Goofy and I can't get a hold of COX! My widfe is pissed as she watches Start TV weekdays from noon on. Let me know if you get it resolved.

patherton
      New Contributor

I have emailed the moderator that messaged on this so I will keep you posted. I am concerned that the reference was to a programming change when clearly it is showing the actual channel name. It’s just not matching what program is showing on the channel. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon as I am with your wife on this and missing some great programming!

jcloud50
        New Contributor

I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH A LIVE AGENT ONLINE & SO FAR THEY TELL ME THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THEIR SYSTEM. Oops sorry for the caps. After doing a little research there are 2 ME TV ch on COX, ch 56 & Ch 93, What is actually coming up on the Start TV ch is the programming on 93 due to be broadcast 2 hrs in the future. I have given that info to the agent. Likewise I will let you know of any info I come up with. Thanks for your help.

• Hi, there. I'm so sorry for the change in programming. I'd like to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We would be glad to look into it for you.