Forum Discussion

MacJac
New Contributor
7 years ago

On Demand Westworld missing episodes

There are only four episodes of HBO's Westworld in On Demand.

Season 1, Episodes 1, 7, 8 & 9. 

Where are the rest of the episodes. 

• Hi MacJac,

There was a problem with the original files we received, so we are waiting for new files from our content provider. We'll let you know as soon as the episodes are available.

MacJac
    New Contributor

Thanks for responding so quickly. 

"a problem with the original files"?!?  

Season 1 originally aired in 2016 and all 10 episodes were available through Cox On Demand at one time. 

• Hi MacJac,

Due to agreements with our content partners, some series do come in and out of availability. Expired network content is deleted from our servers. If the content is re-released, our content partners provide us with new digital files.

MacJac
    New Contributor

I subscribe to HBO specifically to watch series and movies through On Demand, but mostly for the series.

If Cox does not provide the service that I am paying for then they are essentially failing to fulfill their part of the agreement and are taking my money without delivering the product.

There are no acceptable explanations or excuses for this breach of contract.

• MacJac,

We're aware and working to resolve the trouble. There's currently no estimate on when it will be fixed.