Forum Discussion

CPA777
New Contributor II
14 days ago
Solved

Tuning Adaptors

I am having an issue with getting someone who can help me obtaining new tuning adaptors for my TIVO boxes, I received this email from cox last night. 

"An upcoming software update will impact the compatibility of your current equipment with our Cox video services.

After the update, your existing equipment will no longer work—so to get ahead of this upcoming change you'll need to swap your equipment out very soon. We are committed to making this transition as easy as possible for you.

So, here's what you need to know:

Next Steps: To ensure uninterrupted access to your video programming, you'll need to order and install new equipment.
Cost: There will be no additional charges. We will provide you with new required equipment at no extra cost to you.
Installation: Installing the new adapter is simple. We will provide easy-to-follow self installation instructions to guide you.
Billing: Your monthly bill will not change due to this required upgrade.

You have until July 18, 2024 to place your order for your new equipment. Once you receive your new equipment, please be sure it's installed before July 24, 2024, to avoid any disruptions. "

The phone number provided is for a Verizon call center, no help there, was on a chat with support last night. all they tried to do was sell me upgrades. Any solutions out there?  Cox Las Vegas

• Cox chat is not very helpful (i am being nice after two, 2 plus hour chats).  Was simple when I called.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CPA777
    New Contributor II

Cox chat is not very helpful (i am being nice after two, 2 plus hour chats).  Was simple when I called.

JuanC

Hello,  Please reach out to us at Cox.help@cox.com for assistance. We'd love to help.

Thank you,

Cox Forum Moderator