Forum Discussion

BatMorph
New Contributor
9 hours ago

Another work day lost because of Cox

I will now post each time Cox goes down. It is happening so much lately here in Park Villas of Glendale,AZ that an attorney is now 👀 no into our class action lawsuit against them. This is a large complex, many work from home & Cox, who has a monopoly here so we can’t get any other service at the same speeds, is never up lately.

They are always taking our internet down to do repairs. Yet nothing is ever fixed. These posts alone will soon add up, as I won’t stop posting them & taking screenshots for proof every time. Cox is the worst cable company & forces us all to stick with them because even in large cities we get no other voices thanks to their garbage monopoly.

• Hi BatMorph,

I apologize you have been having such trouble with our service I know outages like this can be very frustrating and we want to help. Please reach out to us for individual assistance with the issue. Our email address is cox.help@cox.com

The Cox technical forums are a place for our customers to get help with service issues and discuss technical aspects related to our services. 

Greg