Forum Discussion

hallvon
New Contributor
13 days ago

bad internet company

Worst internet company there is. Don't waste your money. I've had Cox internet for 7 years and spent over $12,000 with them. Recently I've had two outages and it took 2 different repairmen to fix it. Was out for about a week. I've also had many mini outages for a few hours and times where the service was so slow it was almost un-usable. I asked for a $50 discount for my trouble and was offered $17. I was insulted. I had to contact them 3 times to get an offer of 17 measly dollars off my bill. I declined the offer. Their service just went up to $170 per month.  $12,000 spent vs $50 to keep me. Not a smart business decision. They deserve to lose customers. They think your time is worth nothing. They are just not smart.  They wouldn't let me reply to their "answer"  so I'm going to re-post this until they do

• hallvon, The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet, Video, or Phone services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please feel free to reach us by phone or email at cox.help@cox.com

Cox Support Forums Moderator

hallvon
      New Contributor

Hi,

Not a good response so I'm cancelling my Cox service and you are losing a customer. Von Hall