Forum Discussion

pjs344
New Contributor
8 days ago

Cox need a place to report subscriber fraud.

I received a fraudulent Cox over do bill in my snail mail for $120. I knew my bill pay was on auto pay and the card was good. I doubled checked on the cox website anyway and all was good. This just proves that you need to check on the Cox website or call Cox with anything dealing with billing that comes in your snail mail, email, text or from a call that you may get. Don't fall for there tricks to get you to call the phone number or send a check or card number in a mailing, email or text. To call a number that they give you. Thats how they get you. 

Do not trust anything dealing with billing or paying for anything that comes in your snail mail, email, text for from a caller. Do not respond in anyway to them and then check with the company or bank directly that it is referring to only like I did with Cox above to verify that it was a scam. 

Were I live I have had great internet reliability and any outage planned or not I have gotten emails and updates on status of when it would be restored. 

No RepliesBe the first to reply