Forum Discussion

BerlyzJusino
New Contributor
22 days ago

Daily unresolved interruptions

I am coming to this forum because I have no idea what else to do. I have been living in my house for almost 2 years and ever since I moved in I have had the same internet problem. I can say that half the year I have connectivity problems, 1 or 2 days without service or one day with complete interruptions. I have notified them and they have not done anything about it. They just give me a reset and then the same thing happens for a couple of hours. They never give me a discount and you pay for something that you can't even use correctly because of the aforementioned problem. I hope you find a solution because I am already very upset.

Thanks 

• Hi, there. I'm really sorry about the issues you've had with your service and I'd like to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We really want to get you back up and running.

FatalRewind
    New Contributor

Has Cox provided a solution? I'm having similar issues. I've done multiple router and modem resets and compared readings on the modem. I'm wondering of the neighborhood needs another node connected since Cox is a monopoly in our area.

JulianN

Hello, I am very sorry you’ve not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!