Forum Discussion

Skatenerd69
Visitor II
3 days ago
Solved

Internet Discount

Please help l me understand why after ACP ended I signed up for a discounted internet plan of 9 dollars a month for 12 months. I paid 9 dollars last month and now must pay 30 dollars this month. What's going on cox? 

• Hi  The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally for a billing concern. We would be able to assist you with reviewing your account with you. Please contact us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Please provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi  The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally for a billing concern. We would be able to assist you with reviewing your account with you. Please contact us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Please provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.