Forum Discussion

AdiaM
New Contributor
8 months ago

Internet inconsistency and being gaslit by IT support

The internet is always inconsistent and I have called a lot. Tonight I was tired of going through the motions and I got gaslit by a rep and his supervisor literally saying I have made accusations which is not true. I literally read verbatim what was in the forum. I also suggested that it may not be the best idea to have exasperated call/IT agents handle calls to already upset customers because it will only make things worse. He told me that I should find another company and in Nevada we only have one that provides high speed internet and that is cox. At least for now my internet is working I pray it continues to work I do not want to call back. This is so frustrating!

2 Replies

• Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your full name and complete address at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

AdiaM
      New Contributor

Why? Your supervisor basically said I should find an alternative since I'm the only one that's unhappy. He's not even the first one to say that to me. Apparently quoting the customer reviews makes me a liar. Your customers don't have issues at all, it's all in my head.