Forum Discussion

TateGrasz
New Contributor
3 months ago

Internet outage in El Dorado KS

We live in El Dorado KS and we have been without internet for a week now.  I have called in multiple times to try and get an update on when they might get it up and going and I always get the same response “We are working on it but can’t give you a time of when it will be fix”.  I personally don’t feel like they are working on it as I have not seen a Cox Repair Truck anywhere in the area.    So if anyone happens to know why we dont have internet or when we might get it back I would really like to know.   

• Hi TateGrasz. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

TateGrasz
      New Contributor

Lisa

I have called into Cox and I get the same answer everyday.  No one can tell me when the internet will be back up.  All I am trying to find out is when it will be back up and running.   Seems like the whole town of El Dorado has Cox internet except the neighborhood I live in.   So it seems like Cox doesn’t care if, or when, they will get it up and going.  like I stated before if they truly cared there would be numerous Cox repair trucks in the area working on it and in the last week since it’s been down I have not seen a Cox repair truck anywhere near our neighborhood 

• Same here in Northwest Arkansas. On day 3 with no internet. Been told 4 times no one knows when will it will be fixed. Never seen anything like it.

• Hi Jmedwards18, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with our service. The intent of our Cox forums is to discuss technical topics related to our services. It sounds like you need someone to look into the specific issue affecting your home. Please reach out to us privately. Our email address is cox.help@cox.com Please include your full street address and a link to the forum post.

Greg