Forum Discussion

wmona86
New Contributor
4 months ago

No ETA?

My internet been down all day and I have no idea what’s happening. I’m in the 89108 North Vegas. Thank the Lord for Metropcs they are consistent. I pay Cox thru an apt contact situation included in the lease. Can’t get around it. Or get money back on power outages. They can stay out for days, and my bill remains the same. Would like to know what’s going on with the all day outages. It’s hot out here 104 degrees maybe it’s that? Who knows they certainly don’t give us any information on what’s going on we’re totally in the dark. After 8 hours you start getting angry bc you’re paying for nothing.

• Hi wmona86. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to look into this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

alvinr1
    New Contributor II

I’m in East Las Vegas and it’s the same thing I just sign up on the 25th of may and haven’t been able to use their service I’m not paying them

LisaH

Hi. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need us to further investigate an issue for you, please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. We want to help you and answer any questions you may have. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

• Hi wmona86, thank you for reaching out to the Social Media Team and being a valued Cox family member. I work from home, so I know how important it is to have reliable internet service. I am happy to check your area status for updates. Please send us your complete home address to get started and thank you for your patience, 

kco156
    New Contributor II

Thats all Cox says, "you need someone to look into your account". I lose my connections at least 12 times a day. No explanations given by Cox. I work from home so it definitely affects my ability to work. Funny though it started happening more frequently after I complained about the email move. You said you upgraded my internet to 1 gig with this new so called plan...it is worse than my previous plan but yet you continue to bill me.