Forum Discussion

lauraverde
New Contributor
5 months ago

No internet since Saturday

You can't get a real person on the phone, then I talk and trouble shoot my Internet for no kidding 2 hours. MY MODEM IS OUT. light turns yellow, and goes off in about a minute. First they told me .. all is fine, no service interruptions in your area. I had to use my hot spot to do my work. Then I finally get a person on the phone ON MONDAY. and they tell me there is a service interruptions in your area... All my neighbors have internet. My modem is out. They say let us come to your home .. with a window of time.. sure. I can miss a day work for that! I can to cancel my service, as I have figured out.. I can just use my hotspot and Verizon is in my area now. I want the guy I talked to just now to know, it's not him I'm mad at. It's COX. HE HUNG UP ON ME. And I feel bad, I am frustrated. I have paid so much money these years. I think they need to realize that they need to up their game and keep us in service, as there are other services to have now, cheaper than Cox. That's my complaint. And I'm sorry for anyone today going through this. It's awful and causes high anxiety, when we rely on our Internet for so much. 

lauraverde
    New Contributor

(they will not believe me that my modem is out. And I offered to take it to the store and get a new one, but they still say there is now a service interruptions in the area and they can't allow that one, but now they want me to take my modem back to the store after cancellation) 

Allan

Hello. I am truly sorry to hear that you had to endure such an experience with us. Please feel free to send a email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this concern to cox.help@cox.com 

lauraverde
      New Contributor

And I still have no Internet, this has been the most frustrating experience, I am looking for alternatives, this is crazy. 

StephanieS

lauraverde We can help!  Please send an email to cox.help@cox.com and include your full name, address and a link to this Forums post.  Thanks!