Forum Discussion

rssarkar
New Contributor
6 months ago

Outage since Friday (May 17th morning)

Hi,

i live in South Chandler (85249) and my internet has been down since morning of May 17th. Over the weekend Cox is just providing the canned update that they are working on it. Such a long outage has never happened in my 20+ years with Cox .. Tge frustrating part is that there is no end in sight and messaging support also gets a canned reply. 

Is anyone else having similar issue ?

Thanks

Raj

spgregg
    New Contributor

I live in Arkansas (72774) and my internet has been out since Thursday 5/16 and I have had the exact same experience. Same generic canned answers at every turn. I don’t know if looking at few more hours or a few more days without service. Very disappointing.

LatitiaS

Hi spgregg,

I work from home so I can imagine how furious you must be.  This is indeed troubling and I would like to investigate what is causing your service loss.  Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.  Be sure to include your name, address and the link to this thread.  We look forward to working with you.  

Cox Support Forums Moderator

rssarkar
    New Contributor

The service finally was restored late night on Sunday. I got a text from Cox about the service being restored.