Forum Discussion

jparias702
New Contributor
3 days ago

Poor service

I am really disappointed with the lack of response from customers and with the way they leave you hanging waiting for a response. It is so bad that now I just want to cancel the account, and it is still a huge hassle, taking over 40 minutes to cancel the account, and still nothing. Management really needs to do a better job improving their customer service.  

• Hello. I'm very sorry for your previous experience. Please reach out to cox.help@cox.com for assistance. We'd love to help. 

Jorbarii
    New Contributor II

They're not sorry, they’re just paid to care. I pay $80 a month for  1 gig except I’m getting their basic internet package speeds. So they suspend my services… especially when I was told not to worry about the emails regarding late payments and that my balance owed was $0 so just ignore it…big mistake…yesterday they said I owe $348. With late fees. But obviously it’s my fault for checking in with them to make sure I don’t owe them anything. 

NicholeC

Hi Jorbarii,

I apologize this happened to you. I would be frustrated as well. Since this is something our community will not be able to help with, please email our team at cox.help@cox.com 

We'd be glad to review this further.

Thank you.