Forum Discussion

Marlynns
New Contributor
10 days ago

This is not okay!

Help!!! I made a payment yesterday night at a 7-Eleven through PaySite at 8pm cash and my account still shows suspended! Chatted with a customer rep they didn’t see any pending payments and they suggest for me to go back to 7-Eleven which I don’t think they will do anything about it. Pay site is closed until Monday! This really sucks!!! 

• Hi, Marlynns 
    I'm so sorry to hear this happened. We do not have access to track payments made at third party sites. These payments can take 3-5 days to be applied to your account. The only third-party payment vendor I know of where payments are immediately submitted to Cox are through CheckfreePay which is found in Walmart. If you sign in to your account online or in the Cox app and don't see your payment by around Wednesday or Thursday I would recommend returning to the location where you made your payment for assistance.  Please see https://www.cox.com/residential/support/ways-to-pay-your-bill.html for the recommended ways to pay your bill. Since your post falls outside of the scope of the purpose of our forums I am turning off comments. If you require additional assistance with account specific issues you can email cox.help@cox.com with your account info and the details of your inquiry. We are also available to support you via our Facebook page and Twitter/X help handle.