Forum Discussion

Orinshade
New Contributor
7 years ago

Upload Speeds

I am running into a problem over the last 2 month with the upload speeds being all over the place. The Main issue is them dropping and then 2 minutes later they are back up with no problems. I can go a few hours and we get to rinse and repeat. I have contacted tech support, and as always it is my equipment. Now I could almost buy this, my modem was about 5 years old and working on older tech. I just went and bought a new modem. Hooked it up, contacted cox and got the new one set to my account. Everything was fine, Great speeds on Up/Down, I even had the rep check the noise levels. Now here I am 3 days later and I am getting the same problems. The download is wonderful, However anyone that works in Tech knows that for streaming and just plain surfing the web, UPLOAD is what is important. Oh look while I was typing this I just went offline and came back on in a matter of 30 seconds. I know this is a problem with people in my area, i have talked with several neighbors about it. I just Cox would fix the problems and quit upping my bill for consistent services they cannot provide.All I am asking for is a stable connection. Not something that as stable as a ADHD child on speed.

No RepliesBe the first to reply