Forum Discussion

WillHarrisInVA
New Contributor II
6 years ago

Where's my mail? (Haven't gotten anything in 7+ hours, not even messages I've sent myself)

I haven't gotten any email since 2:10 a.m. ET, which - given that I use this account for work - is highly unusual. To make sure that this wasn't just an unlikely instance of a slow day, I tried sending myself a message from my Gmail account, and it never arrived.

What's going on?

gerrym
    New Contributor

Lame.   Email services are a major priority.   Not posting anything specific to that issue is unacceptable.   Posting in this forum should get a response.   Sad support.   yep.

JustAnotherUser
    New Contributor III

I called (local) Cox Tech Support just now and there was a recording noting the email outage.

dog_house
    New Contributor

Same here. I chatted with tech support. They said their undergoing maintenance and are aware of the issue and are trying to get it resolved. 

kmwd
    New Contributor

Same here...no email since 1:11am?!?!  You would think cox would post something about this!

JustAnotherUser
    New Contributor III

Yes, I posted a similar notice on the "Apps" forum (because there apparently isn't an "email" forum).

b_j
    New Contributor

Same problem. Last email was Nov 7 @ 1138 PM. Can send and receive mail from my cox account but not from other mail accounts. Using Windows Live Mail.

Zupppp
      New Contributor

You'd think Cox might post something about the outage.  Here might be a good place.

thea_nova
    New Contributor

Same here -- neither my Outlook client nor webmail has shown any new messages today (including test messages to myself  from my gmail account).  Outgoing mail seems to be working.