Forum Discussion

SteveAC
New Contributor
2 months ago

Yahoo email sucks!

I wanted something with more privacy than a big dumpster. Yahoo wants to look at everything I either send or receive, they’re too **bleep** nosy. So if we don’t have cox email anymore, why aren’t we getting a discount for having to jump through stupid hoops?

• Hi, Steve, I understand your concern and I do apologize for the difficulty with email. As it was an ancillary product, we've never charged anything for email. With regards to SPAM and SPAM settings,  there are still free filtering options in Yahoo mail. SETTINGS, then MORE SETTINGS. To the left, you have two options: "Security and Privacy" and "Filters". You can use keywords to block SPAM, as well as blocking email addresses and domains. I hope this helps.  

amadril
    New Contributor

100% agree!...Yahoo email SUCKS!!!  Confusing setup, unstable, terrible app!!  Thanks Cox!!  Way to shaft your customers!!!

JulianN

Hello, I am very sorry you’ve not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!