Forum Discussion

Trish76
New Contributor
4 years ago

Why no service 2 nights in a row??

Two nights in a row we can't watch TV or use internet because of outages! These outages happen allot and I never see any credit back on my bill. I don't get to watch t.v or use my internet all 30 days off the month because there's always a problem.. we should get credit back for the days we can't use this service we pay allot of money for! This is so irritating.. guess I'll have to find another company to give my money to. Most of my friends and family have switched from Cox to another company because of the same reasons, to expensive for what you get and always having outages!! I'm very disappointed, dissatisfied and frustrated. If it's off tomorrow to then I'll be calling to cancel your service. 

1 Reply

SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello Trish,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator