Forum Discussion

pm74073
Visitor
14 hours ago

XRE 03059

Forth day in a row that part of the channels don't come in at all and part are not watchable with squiggly lines. I have unplugged several times and rebooted several times. Box problem??? Cox problem???  Unless you have time to chat and do the some things over and over again that I have done and then an attempt to sell me something extra impossible to report. Any better ideas??

• Hello pm74073,

I am sorry to learn of your reception troubles.  It sounds like it may very well be a signal related issue and I'd like to get you scheduled to have a technician come out to investigate.  Please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com, dm us on Twitter or private message via Facebook so that we may proceed.  I have removed your personal information, as this is a public forum.  We look forward to working with you.

Cox Support Forum Moderator 

• Hello pm74073,

I am sorry to learn of your reception troubles.  It sounds like it may very well be a signal related issue and I'd like to get you scheduled to have a technician come out to investigate.  Please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com, dm us on Twitter or private message via Facebook so that we may proceed.  I have removed your personal information, as this is a public forum.  We look forward to working with you.

Cox Support Forum Moderator