Forum Discussion

xteraflop
New Contributor
2 months ago

ConnectAssist

I'm trying to register for ConnectAssist using my Government Food Assistance account. Cox won't accept an upload of a photo of my Food Card which has my name and account number on it. Can anyone tell me what documents I need to upload to Cox so i can qualify for this option. Thanks for your time if you read this.

xteraflop
      New Contributor

Hi Marial,

Gratitude for your help. I sent in my docs last Fri. Since you're a Mod I figured I'd ask you if you know how I will be contacted and how long it will take for them to contact me? It'll be 6 days tomorrow since I applied. Seems a bit sus. Have a good life. 

LisaH

The best thing to do is to contact the Connectassist team via phone to get the status of your application.  If we can be of any help, please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator