Forum Discussion

18 hours ago

Intermittent Connectivity

I have had intermittent internet connectivity problems with your service for at least 3 consecutive days culminating in a total outage on 10/4.  Calling your service number is completely worthless as they simply have me reboot my router repeatedly.  I chatted online today for 2 hours and the soonest you can get a technician to my location is 5 days from now.  I'm sure this will come as no surprise, but I rely on Cox as my ONLY option for internet and work from home.  The service representative refused to escalate me to their supervisor after I repeatedly requested they do so.  My neighbors are also having issues and got a service call the same day.  I'm absolutely positive this is an issue with Cox's network and not mine, but am being held hostage with a $75 threat if whoever you finally get around to sending out graciously decides is indeed a Cox issue, which seems very unlikely.  I am flabbergasted at how poor Cox's service has gotten.  Please contact me in this regard as soon as possible, as I am currently entirely without service.

• Hello Jason, Hello. I'm sorry to hear you have been having this intermittent connection issue this week. We would be happy to look into this for you and address your concerns. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread so we can assist? You can also reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.