Forum Discussion

Big_bobbeach
New Contributor
5 years ago

Is Cox email down? On all three of my accounts I get ERR internal server error.

Just a minute ago it worked. Before I got the error of the subject line I got:

ERR Account is temporarily unavailable 

• OK so I'm not the only one..

With everyone working remote, I'd bet there servers are overwhelmed. They probably have to feed their hamsters more food!

Raskie
    New Contributor III

Has been intermittently up and down for me all morning with Apple Mail.

Big_bobbeach
      New Contributor

OK so I'm not the only one..

With everyone working remote, I'd bet there servers are overwhelmed. They probably have to feed their hamsters more food!

DannyS
        Hello, if you are still having concerns regarding your email account? Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. -Dan
    OldMainframeGuy
    New Contributor III

Same thing in Cranston RI.   Web mail seems to work but POP clients (like Thunderbird) are having logon issues.

Raskie
      New Contributor III

Now Web Mail has also gone down for me.  Uugg! I'm totally cut off.  Maybe it's time to switch everything over to gmail. 

DannyS
      Hello, we did have a concern with our Webmail client the other evening. If still having concerns, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us your name and the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.