Forum Discussion

tj60
New Contributor
2 days ago

Mesa Service

My internet service goes down 3, 4, 5 times a day! Good thing Cox ran this new line so we get better service. What is going on?

Jorbarii
    New Contributor II

I appreciate the effort but everyone I’ve talked to that’s said the exact same thing as you told me I still owe dues that I was told wasn’t due. By your own live agent, because the previous agent before him said my account would be credited through July & August and my next payment would be September 2nd as shown in my screenshots. But apparently y’all had some pretty nasty bills racking up for some pretty slow internet that I have no control over and just had to deal with it. Don’t advertise internet speeds that you don’t have, especially when your equipment outside on the telephone pole is corroded and outdated, ( per your own technicians ) yet I still have to pay for Cox’ lack of maintenance and expect customers to pay for it. 

Shaun_A

Jorbarii, we understand how frustrating that can be and we do want to make sure we are providing the most accurate information with regard to your account. Please send us an email with the requested information and we can see if there is anything we can do to help. We will be standing by for your response.  

• Hi, there. I'm so sorry for the issues with your service. I know you need to be able to rely on it and I want to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. I'm happy to look into this for you. 

Jorbarii
      New Contributor II

They suspended my service because I didn’t want to pay $80 a month for basic internet speeds when I’m supposed to get up to a gig, instead I get about 30-60mbps download..Their equipment in my neighborhood has some connection issues, but that’s obviously my problem…. Wish I had Verizon in my area 

SharielH

Jorbarii, I am sorry you're having issues with your service and speed. Send us an email to Cox.Help@Cox.Com with your full name, address and link to this forum for assistance.