Forum Discussion

Emmanuc
Visitor II
2 months ago

Not getting my moneys worth

Hi Everyone, I have been with this company for over 45 years even before it was called Cox, but seems here lately I not getting better but it’s getting worse several outages everyday on the wi-fi. 
 They tell me to upgrade your equipment, did that, elevate to the next tier, did that, rewire your home, did that, still the same results outrages, they say we will send out a technician but will cost you around eighty dollars, but you take out extra every month for maintenance fee. So the talked me into getting Giga blast, got a brand new modem and take a wild guess goes down every day without fail. As of today three times this morning, can’t even play on my Xbox because play is interrupted by inconsistent delivery of signal. Now i understand that the giga blast spews out a signal is top of the line but for that same also seems to create a lag time on the system and oh did I tell you two tv’s operate a wireless cable box. I don’t thinking about going to another network 

• Hi Emmanuc,

I apologize you have been having trouble with our Internet service. We want to look into this with you. Please contact us privately. Our email address is cox.help@cox.com Please include your full street address and a link to your forum post. 

Greg

desertengineer1
      New Contributor III

Oh believe me, as a customer who has called this useless line every day, I finally gave up.  It is useless.  Your customer service doesn’t care.  Your local office doesn’t care.  Each day, our area goes down at least an hour.  Soon, you will lose everyone to a competitor.  So the loss of 100 customers at $200 per month equals loss of $20,000 per month revenue.  If you value your business, it is in Cox’s best interest to engage the network engineers to FIX the broken logical links to your ITN’s instead of ignoring customer pleas.  At some point we will all be dropping your services.  1000 customers = $200,000 per month lost.