Forum Discussion

Tguan
Visitor
3 hours ago

Not resovled

I accidentally clicked resolved on my forum and it doesn’t give me option to unclick it.

my situation is not resolved… I’ve been getting multiple outage throughout the year. They don’t bother to come out to replace their outside equipment consider their equipment is exposed to the harsh sun 6 months out of the year for last twenty years+. Some tired and worn material should occurred right? Yes this is how long we have been with cox 20+ year and can’t even bother to come out to fix it for a loyalty customer for free. Continue to raise their monthly price and no Internet. Supposedly there’s an internet outage yesterday supposedly “it’s fixed” but still not internet…. Incredibly unsatisfied with cox. 

• Hello Tguan,

I'm sorry we haven't resolved this to your satisfaction.  We value you and want nothing more than for you to enjoy your services.  Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.  We will do everything we can to help. 

Cox Support Forum Moderator 

• Hello Tguan,

I'm sorry we haven't resolved this to your satisfaction.  We value you and want nothing more than for you to enjoy your services.  Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.  We will do everything we can to help. 

Cox Support Forum Moderator 

Tguan
      Visitor

How is this a solution? I still don’t have internet…. As I’m using ny phone Internet to communicate???

ColleenD

Tguan I apologize for any misunderstanding. While your issue is not resolved, your forum thread would be since we need to access your account details and our forums are not the ideal place to share account details. We look forward to receiving your info. Since other members of our community won't be able to assist with your concerns I am going to turn off comments.