Forum Discussion

Krdfe1234
New Contributor
3 months ago

Why so many “intermittent service interruptions” !!!

I work from home and have been with cox almost 5 yrs now. In the last 2 yrs, both summers (during our busiest times) I have experienced NUMEROUS “intermittent service interruption” issues as well as “maintenance” issues causing my internet to go down and not be accessible. These “issues” are everyday and can last almost a month! 

The type of work I do does not allow me to just sit idle, while cox figures out their issues while I’m paying almost $200 for mediocre, subpar internet! 
And you can never get a clear answer out of anyone because you can never get to a person high enough in the food chain that actually knows what’s going on. 

This is insane and unacceptable… highly considering switching at this point. I’ll pay the almost $200, if the internet ACTUALLY WORKS. 

• I'm sorry you've been having this experience. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. Posting modem logs or additional details of the issue may help the community assist better. If you need help with billing, outages or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. 

Thank you.