Forum Discussion

16 hours ago

WiFi is so Inconsistent!

My WiFi is so inconsistent! I’m tired of having to wait for it to come back or unplugging and plugging back in then having to wait for it to reboot. It’s ridiculous that I pay money to have consistent service yet I don’t receive that… they need to give discounts if I can’t even use the internet half the time.

Unfortunately my neighborhood doesn’t have a lot of options for internet but I bet Cox needs to update the lines here because I can’t be the only one with these issues. Has anyone else had these issues and did Cox ever do anything that actually solved this problem?

I had this issue at the last place I lived which is only 20min away and all they did was just give me a new gateway and that did nothing to solve the issue. I don’t want to have to go through that process just for them to do the same thing and nothing be fixed. 

• Hello, I am very sorry you’ve not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!