Forum Discussion

Mmdouthit
New Contributor II
4 months ago

AGAIN REALLY?!?!

I am beyond irritated, frustrated and frankly pissed off. I don’t understand how the service can continue to go out. The electricity hasn’t even done this once since it was restored. Working from home we depend on the internet provider actually working - and not getting some bs response about why it’s not. I didn’t switch to AT&T last week like I was going to - thinking maybe things would improve since they would have to be improving the service - while repairing it. Not correct and I just don’t understand why this service (with all of today’s technology) can not be consistent! It went on and off all day and now been off since 4:30ish.  My roommate was in the middle of a work phone call when it went out and never came back on. I also hate their customer service because you don’t get real answers you get the same generic answers. I’m done! 

• Hi Mmdouthit. We truly apologize for your trouble with your service. Please email us your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com for additional support.