Forum Discussion

Lauren25
Visitor
3 hours ago

Aggressive Cox Technician Inside My Yard upon returning home from dropping children off at school

I was utterly frightened upon discovering a man through my gate inside my enclosed yard, blocking me from entering my enclosed space. He was unapologetic that he had scared me and refused to leave when I requested that he do so. 
I checked my account and it says, “We've assessed our network in your area and things look good. If you're having connection issues, visit SmartHelp for self-guided support.”

This was the second time. The first time, the account also said the network was fine. 

• Hello. I'm terribly sorry for this experience. I would like to help and investigate this further for you. When you have a moment, can you please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your name, address and a link to this thread so we can validate the technician and look into this? We certainly would not want you to feel uncomfortable or threatened by a field tech and we take these matters very serious. Thank you. You can also reach us on Twitter/X at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.