Forum Discussion

BatMorph
New Contributor
11 days ago

Compensation for long outages

We live in Park Villas which is a huge complex & most have Cox here because Cox has a monopoly. Trust me if there were any other cable company, we’d move to it. Cox will be out for 4-5 hours today at $170.00 a month. Their service is always spotty. This is NOT APS where you aren’t being charged if service is out, we are still being charged. Laws need to be changed about this to protect customers. Our daughters are both managers here. 

I will be speaking with them about contacting all residents here who have Cox cable. We will be discussing a class action suit against Cox about this situation. We want compensation for all of the tine Cox is down. It’s time that these companies with monopolies learn that they should NOT be taking advantage and of the people whose hard working pay covers their paychecks as well.

• Hi BatMorph,

We want nothing more than for our customers to enjoy their services and I regret to learn of your troubles.  I can understand wanting to be compensated when the services are not working as intended and I would really like an opportunity to investigate and address each of your concerns.  Please send us your account details on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.  

We look forward to working with you.

Cox Support Forum Moderator 

• Hi BatMorph,

We want nothing more than for our customers to enjoy their services and I regret to learn of your troubles.  I can understand wanting to be compensated when the services are not working as intended and I would really like an opportunity to investigate and address each of your concerns.  Please send us your account details on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.  

We look forward to working with you.

Cox Support Forum Moderator