Forum Discussion

Bcorb2
New Contributor
6 days ago

HELP

Be accurate.  I wrote a check for 299.85 and cox email states we received your payment of 285.
I chatted but no help.
Besides losing internet all during the day and outages for 4 to 8 hours monthly I have no idea why I remain with Cox.
Years ago we could speak with a supervisor and get great assistance.   Now you need an interpreter to understand any advisor.   I had service issues yesterday and had to hang upon the first 3 because I could not understand them. 

No one ever replys to concerns.  Its HORRIBLE 

• Hi Bcorb2, thank you for being a valued Cox family member. The Cox Support Forums allow customers to collaborate with each other to resolve issues they may experience using Cox services and/or products, If you need assistance with an account or billing issue, please reach out to us using social media: Facebook, or X (@coxhelp), You may also contact us through our Live Online Chat: https://www.cox.com/residential/contactus.html  In your message please include a link to this thread. Thank you for your patience, Mike, Cox Support Forums Moderator

Bcorb2
      New Contributor

I did all that.  I chatted with 6 agents and spoke with 4 on the phone. Spent 3.5 hours of reading apologies rather than helping me.  How can you assist me if the cox reps cannot speak English?

DannyS

Bcorb2, the purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need for someone to look into your account personally due to the connection issues you have expressed.  We can definitely assist you with this.  Please reach us on (X) formally known as Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com anytime for assistance.  We are always happy to help.