Forum Discussion

theresafells
New Contributor
10 months ago

Internet Down

This is very unprofessional and unacceptable. I woke up to an alert around 4am this morning  stating internet connection down. I work from home! I need these services to conduct my business. I start my shift at 6am. Got ANOTHER alert saying internet connection will be back on for 7:48am. Now I get another alert saying 11:48am. This is so frustrating and irritable at this point. From 6 - 11:48am I have missed 5 hours of work. This is so unprofessional and unacceptable. I think I will be changing services. I got Cox services because I thought it was better, but unfortunately I was wrong. I can't believe that I can't start work since 6am!! My day is all over the place without my internet connection that I need to work very dissatisfied with the services at Cox!!!

• Hello, thanks for reaching out to us.  Sorry to hear about the concerns regarding your service.  It would appear that you will need to provide us with some personal information for assistance.  We can definitely be able to assist you with this.  Please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us with your name with the service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.