Forum Discussion

SSuggs
New Contributor
28 days ago

Out of Service 11 Days Now

Would be super helpful to have an update as to when service will be available. I have just broadband however, my neighbor has said he now has TV??

How is this possible?

2 Replies

• Hi, there. I'm so sorry for the extended outage there and I want to help.  Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. I can look at your account specifically and assist you. 

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

Unless your and your neighbor's drop lines come off the same pole, you may not necessarily share the same node.  If not, it would be possible for you and your neighbor to have different outages.

You'll probably need to be more specific for ChrisJ2 to be able to help you.  It sounds like you have Internet, but no TV service.  Is that right?  You've probably done this, but if not, check cable and TV connections are secure.  Make sure the connection from the cable box to TV is connected to the HDMI port on your TV.  Verify the TV input setting is HDMI and reboot your cable box.  Just to rule out an issue with your TV, do you have more than one?  Do you have a signal for any TV?